Friday, August 6, 2010

Goodbye Days

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standing here beside the bus
I hate to say goodbye to you
But the bus is ready to go
I have to leave this town

There's so many times I've let you down
So many times I've played around
I tell you now, they don't mean a thing
Every place I go, I'll think of you

Now the time has come to leave you
Dream about the days to come
When I won't have to leave alone
About the time, I won't have to say

I hate to go
Don't know when I'll be back again
I'm sorry for everything that i have done
Thank you for everything you have done

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Days

    When all your bags are packed again, you ready to go
    You standing there beside the bus
    You hate to say goodbye to they
    But the bus is redy to go
    You hate to leave that town

    There's so many times you've let they down
    So many times you've played around
    You tell they now, that mean a thing
    Every place You go, you'll think of they

    Now the time has come to leave
    Dream about the days to come
    When you won't have to leave alone
    About the time, you won't have to say

    You hate to go
    Don't know when you'll be back again
    You said sorry for everything that you have done
    You also said Thank you for everything they have done

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete