Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Leaving a Life?

What do you think about your life?
A wonderfull life with happiness?
A beautifull life with your lovely person?
or something else?

I live in uncountable mistake
I live with full of regrets
I live with a lot of sadness
I live with them everyday

Don't ever waste your life
Don't ever try to stop breath
Don't ever think to goes down
Don't ever want to give up

Live with all of your power
Live with everything you have
Live with your lovely person
Because there is only one chance to life

2 comments:

  1. i need the real reason to don't do that all.

    i don't know what or where is my power,
    i don't know what i have
    don't know the commend for the third.
    and i try to find the reason of that

    mbulet yah, aku dewe bingung aku ngomong ap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baca comment ini cuma bisa ketawa....

    ReplyDelete